Friday, January 26, 2024

2024.01.26[Screw Rescue Report] Laptop PC Screws

This is a Screw Rescue Report from a customer in Osaka City.

★Issue Description:

"I'm facing trouble with screws and would like your assistance. It's quite similar to your past report, but when trying to open the back cover of my laptop (Lenovo ThinkBook), I ended up stripping the screws. I've stripped all four screws, and one of them is in particularly bad condition. I attempted to fix it on my own, but unfortunately, I made it worse, and even the repair shop said they couldn't help. Could you please use your expertise to remove the screws for me? I prefer bringing it to your location rather than shipping it. Thank you in advance."


★Work Log:

After coordinating the schedule, the customer brought the laptop to our company, and the Screw Rescue Team promptly initiated the operation.


★Method:

We successfully extracted the screws using the secret technique of the Neji-mogura Middle DBZ-420 (So called Socket Screw Extractor).








ENGINEER's Chatbot service Our Chatbot service solves your screw-related trouble in a few steps! Visit now engineertools-jp.com/nejichat




For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook

X




No comments:

Post a Comment

2024.04.26 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro!

 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro! ▼Details The extremely small screws on the Game Boy were completely stripp...