Tuesday, January 23, 2024

2024.01.23 [Screw Rescue Report] Fishing Custom Reel Handle Screw

This is a Screw Rescue Report from a customer in Moriyama City, Shiga Prefecture, in the Kinki region of Japan.


★Issue Description:

"The screw inside the reel handle knob (Libre) for my fishing gear got stripped. I contacted you because I didn't know how to remove this screw."


★Work Log:

We promptly received the actual item and the Screw Rescue Team initiated the operation. We successfully extracted this screw using the Neji-saurus Middle Mogura DBZ-420 (So called Socket Screw Extractor).


★Customer Appreciation:

"Thank you for the swift response! I'm amazed that you were able to remove this screw. I had almost given up, so I'm glad I contacted Screwless-Q. Thank you very much m(._.)m," expressed the delighted customer. πŸ¦–







ENGINEER's Chatbot service Our Chatbot service solves your screw-related trouble in a few steps! Visit now engineertools-jp.com/nejichat




For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook

X


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024.05.08【Screw Rescue Report】Unable to Remove the Small Phillips Screw on the Penlight!

We often receive inquiries about the battery cover screw of the penlight. By using a trick of the Neji-Mogura  (https://x.gd/CK9Ri), we succ...