Friday, February 2, 2024

2024.02.02【Screw Rescue Report】 Nissan Airbag Torx Screw

This is a Screw Rescue Report from a customer in Higashikawa-cho, Hakodate City, Hokkaido, Japan.


★ Issue Description:

"I attempted to remove the Torx screw during the replacement of the NISSAN car's airbag, but it was stuck, wouldn't turn at all, and ended up getting stripped. I tried using a Torx socket and bought one, but I couldn't remove it since it was already stripped. I don't know how to remove this screw and am in trouble. Please help."


★ Work Log:

Based on the damaged screw photos, we determined to send a set of the Neji-Mogura Short Bit Set (Part Number: DBZ-301). The customer tried the trick for the Mogura by themselves...


★ Customer Appreciation:

"Today I tried it, and I could really easily remove the torx screw!!! I was able to replace the part without any issues, and I'm ecstatic that it's fixed. Thank you so much. The photo is from when I was able to remove the screw. Truly, it was impressive 😂" - We received this delightful message of gratitude 🦖








ENGINEER's Chatbot service Our Chatbot service solves your screw-related trouble in a few steps! Visit now engineertools-jp.com/nejichat




For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook

X






No comments:

Post a Comment

2024.04.26 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro!

 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro! ▼Details The extremely small screws on the Game Boy were completely stripp...