Thursday, February 22, 2024

2024.02.22[Screw Rescue Report] Motorcycle Front Fork Screw

This is a Screw Rescue Report of a customer in Aihara-cho, Machida City, Tokyo.


★ Issue Description:

"The screw on the motorcycle's front fork wouldn't budge at all, and I was in trouble. I tried using a screw extractor from another company to remove the screw, I could make a hole, but the spiral wasn't useful at all. After all, I could not extract the screw. I don't know how to remove this screw, so I contacted you."


★ Work Log:

After assessing the damage from the screw's photos, we sent a prototype Neji-Mogura, or Socket Screw Extractor. The customer tried the Mogura's trick on their own...


★ Customer Appreciation:

"I received the tool a while ago, and when I tried it immediately, the screw turned smoothly, and I was able to remove it easily! Thank you so much for your help!!" We received this delightful feedback πŸ¦–





ENGINEER's Neji-Chat (Chatbot) service Our Chatbot service solves your screw-related trouble in a few steps!

Visit now engineertools-jp.com/nejichat




For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024.04.26 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro!

 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro! ▼Details The extremely small screws on the Game Boy were completely stripp...