Friday, January 12, 2024

2024.01.12 [Screw Rescue Report] TOYOTA Hilux Tailgate Screw

This is a Screw Rescue Report from a customer in Tsu City, Mie Prefecture, Japan.


★Issue Description:

"To install the tailgate assist damper on the Hilux GUN125, it was necessary to remove two screws. Despite being cautious due to previous cases of stripped screws and being turned down by dealers, I thought I was careful enough. However, after managing to loosen one screw, I lost focus, and the other screw hole got stripped. I tried using screw removal liquid and tapping with a hammer, but there was no sign of it coming off. I contacted you because I didn't know how to remove this screw."


★Work Log:

Based on the damaged screw photos, we sent a prototype of the Neji-saurus Mogra (So called Socket Screw Extractor). The customer tried Mogra's trick...


★Customer Appreciation:

"Despite all the struggles, it seemed impossible, but miraculously, I was able to easily remove the screw. I'm truly grateful. Thank you very much." - A delightful message we received πŸ¦–






ENGINEER's Chatbot service Our Chatbot service solves your screw-related trouble in a few steps! Visit now engineertools-jp.com/nejichat




For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook

X





No comments:

Post a Comment

2024.04.26 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro!

 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro! ▼Details The extremely small screws on the Game Boy were completely stripp...