Thursday, April 13, 2023

2023.04.13 [SCREW RESCUE REPORT] Y-shaped screw for Nintendo Switch controller"

 "My Joy-Con's screw head was stripped, making it impossible to turn the screw... It was moving on its own during gameplay, so my son seemed struggling to play the game... It is easy to break quickly, I think. But buying a new controller is expensive, so I tried to fix it myself under my responsibility, but the screw... Luckily, I saw your company on a TV program at just the right time and contacted you!


We also found a letter from his son :-)


The Screw Rescue team responded quickly, we made a special screwdriver, and successfully extracted the stripped screw.


If you have any more screw troubles, don't hesitate to contact us.


※We were surprised again to learn that there are so many people in the world who are struggling with screw trouble!


If you meet screw trouble, visit our website and find the best solution.

ENGINEER INC. official website






No comments:

Post a Comment

2024.04.26 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro!

 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro! ▼Details The extremely small screws on the Game Boy were completely stripp...