Wednesday, April 12, 2023

2023.04.12 [SCREW RESCUE REPORT] Nintendo Switch Lite.

 Received a request for Screw Rescue for Nintendo Switch from Minato Ward, Tokyo.


"While replacing the outer casing of my Nintendo Switch Lite with a third-party aluminum casing, I accidentally broke a screw. Is it possible to extract this screw? The outer casing is a hard-to-find item and it's difficult to buy again, so even if it needs a fee, I would be grateful if you could extract this screw."


The screw Rescue team promptly received the Nintendo Switch Lite and started the operation. With the help of seven tools and under the watchful eye of Urus-kun, the team successfully extracted the broken screw! The precise screw provided by the LesQ team was temporarily tightened, and the mission was complete.


"I was able to confirm yesterday that the screw was successfully extracted. I couldn't do it on my own, so I'm extremely grateful. Thank you for your help, and I look forward to working with you in the future."


If you have any screw-related troubles, leave it to the Neji-saurus and Screw Rescue!


VIsit!

ENGINEER INC. Screw trouble solution site



















2024.04.26 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro!

 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro! ▼Details The extremely small screws on the Game Boy were completely stripp...