Friday, January 19, 2024

2024.01.19 [Screw Rescue Report] Bicycle Crank Fixing Bolt

This is a Screw Rescue Report from a customer in Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.


★Issue Description:

"I tried to loosen the fixing bolt of my bicycle's crank (Shimano) with a hex wrench, but it wouldn't budge at all. The hole is completely stripped, and the bolt won't move. It's seriously stuck, and despite applying a generous amount of penetrating lubricant and trying various tools, I can't figure out how to remove this screw. I really need some help. Thank you in advance."


★Work Log:

After assessing the photos that they provided, we sent a prototype of the Neji-saurus Mogura.

The customer tried it themselves...


★Customer Appreciation:

"I effortlessly removed the screw that was causing so much trouble with the Mogura! I was really struggling, and various places like bike shops and the store where I bought it told me it couldn't be done. I was truly in a bind. Thank you so much for this. Now I can ride my bike again." - A delightful message we received. πŸ¦–






ENGINEER's Chatbot service Our Chatbot service solves your screw-related trouble in a few steps! Visit now engineertools-jp.com/nejichat




For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook

X


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024.04.26 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro!

 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro! ▼Details The extremely small screws on the Game Boy were completely stripp...