Friday, January 5, 2024

2024.01.05【Screw Rescue Report】 Monitor Stand Screw

This is a Screw Rescue Report from a customer in Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kanto Region, Japan.


★ Issue Description:

"I tried to remove the foot of my monitor (Pixio PX248PrimeAdvanced), but the screws were too tight, and I ended up stripping it. I contacted you because I didn't know how to remove the screws."


★ Work Log:

After assessing the damage to the screw from the provided photos, we sent a prototype Neji-saurus Mogura (So called Socket Screw Extractor).


After attempting the operation independently...


★ Customer Appreciation:

"I successfully removed the screw and replaced the foot to the base. I was pleasantly surprised to learn how easily I could remove the screw with the right tools. Thank you very much for your assistance," was the delightful feedback we received. 🦖






ENGINEER's Chatbot service Our Chatbot service solves your screw-related trouble in a few steps! Visit now engineertools-jp.com/nejichat




For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook

X



No comments:

Post a Comment

2024.04.26 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro!

 【Screw Rescue Report】 Unable to Remove Screws of Game Boy Micro! ▼Details The extremely small screws on the Game Boy were completely stripp...