Friday, October 6, 2023

2023.10.06 [Screw Rescue Report] Dyson Vacuum Cleaner

This report is a Screw Rescue report from a customer in Nishi-Tokyo City, Tokyo.


★Issue Description

"I attempted to remove the screws to replace the battery on my Dyson DC62 vacuum cleaner but failed and ended up stripping the screws. I tried using a 'screw extractor' tool from another company, but it didn't work. I tried various methods, but they only made the situation worse. When I happened to see your company's advertisement at a home center, I decided to ask your assistance."


★Work Log

The vacuum cleaner was sent to our company, and under the watchful eye of Urusu, the Screw Rescue Team performed an emergency operation.


★Method

Utilizing the secret technique of the Super Short Socket Screw Extractor DBZ-300 series (So called Gokutan Neji Mogura), we successfully rescued the stripped screws. We are pleased to report this.


★Customer Appreciation

"I was able to remove the screws promptly thanks to your help. I had almost given up since the screws seemed impossible to remove, but when I received the news that the screws were out, I was truly impressed by the professionalism. It was a real lifesaver. I wish your company continued success." We received this delightful email πŸ¦–.


For all your screw-related troubles, trust ENGINEER INC., the world's only total solution company for screw removal tools!






ENGINEER's Chatbot service Our Chatbot service solves your screw-related trouble in a few steps! Visit now engineertools-jp.com/nejichat




For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook

X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Neji-Saurus' adventures~Episode 1 Motor bike~

The adventures of the mascot "Neji-Saurus" by the ENGINEER INC. now available in English via WebManga! Neji-Saurus and his friends...