Monday, September 11, 2023

2023.09.11 [Screw Rescue Report] Isuzu Elf (Truck)

We received a screw SOS from a resident of Nishi-Tokyo City regarding his Isuzu Elf.

"I was trying to remove the screws during a front bumper replacement and they got stripped. I didn't know what to do, so I searched the internet and came across Screw Rescue on YouTube. I decided to reach out for help. Thank you in advance."


It appears that he learned about Screw Rescue by watching Muchannnel's video.


Immediately, we sent an emergency shipment of the prototype Socket Screw Extractor, the so-called Neji Mogura. We also provided references to past Screw Rescue cases and an instructional video on how to use it.








"There are probably many people like me who have had screws stripped and thought there was no hope. I was about to give up, but thanks to the person who uploaded the video on YouTube and the Screw Rescue Team, I was saved.


In my case, the screws were tightly fastened, and I was anxious, but the Socket Screw Extractor firmly gripped and exerted significant force without any worries. It made a loud "click" sound as it turned. I couldn't help but exclaim, "I did it!" It's truly a "miracle." Thank you very much."


We received this heartwarming message.


For all your truck screw troubles, entrust them to Screw Removal Tools and the Screw Rescue Team!


Are you still spending time on stubborn, hard-to-remove screws? Taking time for screw removal is nothing but a waste of time and effort. With ENGINEER INC.'s Screw Removal Tools, you can solve the problem quickly!

https://www.engineertools-jp.com/screwremoval


For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Screw Rescue Report] Dyson vacuum cleaner screws πŸ¦–

The screw that secures the battery has been stripped and cannot be removed. There was still a small cross groove left, so we used the "...