Friday, September 8, 2023

2023.09.08 [Screw Rescue Report] Daihatsu ATRAY Deck Van

We received a screw SOS from a Daihatsu ATRAY Deck Van owner in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kanto Region, Japan.


"I tried to remove the screws from the cargo bed of my Daihatsu ATRAY Deck Van to install a Gate Plus, but I completely stripped it, and I'm in a jam."


We sent an emergency shipment of the Socket Screw Extractor  (DBZ-300 series) set along with a video tutorial on how to use it. After giving it a try, we received this message:






"After trying out the tool you lent me, the Socket Screw Extractor, I was able to easily remove the screws. I was amazed! I was really worried about what to do if they didn't come out, so this was a huge relief. Thank you very much." He also sent us a photo showing off his cool Gate Plus installation!


For any issues with your deck van, trust Screw Removal Tools and the Screw Rescue Team!


Are you still spending time on stubborn, hard-to-remove screws? Taking time for screw removal is nothing but a waste of time and effort. With ENGINEER INC.'s Screw Removal Tools, you can solve the problem quickly!

https://www.engineertools-jp.com/screwremoval


For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Product Neji-saurus VP-5 PZ-68

 [Screw Rescue]  If you can't remove the screws from your curtain rail, we have received reports that they were able to remove the screw...