Friday, July 28, 2023

2023.7.28 [Screw Rescue Report] Magnifier for Airsoft Guns

We received an SOS from Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, about a screw for an optical device used in airsoft guns.


"I accidentally stripped the screws on my magnifier mount in no time. I tried using an impact driver and even attempted to create new threads to remove the screws, but they wouldn't budge. I damaged the screws further and felt utterly at a loss. Honestly, I am not sure how to remove this damaged screw..."


Without delay, we started an operation with the Neji Mogura (Socket Screw Extractor DBZ), and we successfully rescued the screws.







"Thank you so much! I had given up on removing them; your help was invaluable. If only I had known about your service earlier, I could have consulted you before the situation worsened. I feel like more people should be aware of your exceptional service."


For all your airsoft gun screw troubles, leave it to Neji-saurus (Screw Removal Tools) series & the Screw Rescue Team!


Super-Short (18mm) Socket Screw Extractors, ideal for work in a confined space

Now on sale!






Read more on our website.

https://engineertools-jp.com/dbz310-350


The new all-purpose Nejisaurus GTV PZ-77 is also very popular now.


For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook

Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024.05.08【Screw Rescue Report】Unable to Remove the Small Phillips Screw on the Penlight!

We often receive inquiries about the battery cover screw of the penlight. By using a trick of the Neji-Mogura  (https://x.gd/CK9Ri), we succ...