Monday, June 26, 2023

2023.06.26 [Screw Rescue Report] King & Prince - Penlight Screw

We received an SOS regarding the screw of the penlight, a concert merchandise of the Japanese idol group King & Prince, from Sakura City in Chiba Prefecture, located in the Kanto region of Japan.


"I couldn't unscrew the screw, and in my repeated attempts, the screw hole got broken. When I searched online, I came across the page for the Screw Rescue Team. I decided to contact with."


Immediately, the penlight was sent to us, and the Screw Rescue Team began the emergency operation.


Under the watchful eyes of "Urus," the Neji-saurus Mogura (Socket Screw Extractor), we were able to successfully rescue it.






"I have received the penlight. I am filled with gratitude for having it repaired for free and even having the shipping cost covered. The next time I hear of a friend in a similar situation, I will confidently recommend your service. Thank you so much. I am truly grateful."


We received this delightful message of appreciation.


For all your screw-related troubles, trust Neji-saurus (Screw Removal) series & the Screw Rescue Team!


Instruction video of Nejisaurus Mogura (Socket Screw Extractor)


The new all-purpose Nejisaurus GTV PZ-77 is also very popular now.


For more information, visit our website and YouTube channel!

ENGINEER GLOBAL

YouTube ENGINEER channel

Facebook

Twitter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neji-Saurus' adventures~Episode 1 Motor bike~

The adventures of the mascot "Neji-Saurus" by the ENGINEER INC. now available in English via WebManga! Neji-Saurus and his friends...